The Prism C450 is the highest standard of care in the Prism line of products. Capable of lifting up to 450 pounds on a regular basis. This unit is attached to an installed track in either the bedroom, bathroom or living of the home. As this is a fixed unit, a separate unit will be required for each location needed. Perfect for institutional solutions, the C450 is already installed in hundreds of locations throughout Ontario.
Contact Access Niagara for a free in-home consultation or come to our showroom to try it for yourself.
Request a Quote
- SMALLEST LIFT OF ITS CLASS
- AT LEAST 7 INCH(18 CENTIMETER) OF ADDITIONAL LIFTING HEIGHT
- QUICK LIFTING SPEED
- SIMPLE MAINTENANCE
- EASY TO CHARGE BATTERIES
- AUDIBLE LOW BATTERY INDICATOR
- VISUAL BATTERY/CHARGE LEVEL DISPLAY
- DIGITAL DISPLAY INDICATES NUMBER OF LIFTS, BATTERY LEVELS, AND LIFT STATUS.
- AUTO SHUT-OFF
- 7.5 FEET (2.2 METRE) FOOT STRAP VERTICAL MOVEMENT ALLOWS EASILY LIFTS FROM THE FLOOR
- EMERGENCY STOP AND EMERGENCY POWER LOWERING ON LIFT
- EMERGENCY MANUAL RAISING OR LOWERING
- AVAILABLE WITH RETURN TO CHARGE OPTION
- WEIGHT CAPACITY OF 450 POUNDS
“ACCESS NIAGARA HAS GIVEN US PEACE OF MIND”
” Our organization grew tired of searching for providers of services that we needed on an ongoing basis. John and Access Niagara provided us with the solutions that we needed. He is never one to say no when we have a request and will always find the right products and people to get the work done in a timely manner. The results of using John and Access Niagara has given us peace of mind and allowed us to do the work we need to do the help others. Thanks John “
Deepak Soni, Executive Director, Corbrook
“THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY HOME SAFER”
“I was having trouble getting up and down my stairs to my basement. My laundry and service panels were down there. With the help of John installing a stair lift to my basement, I am now able to access all levels of my home without the fear of falling. Thank you for making my home safer.”
“NO LONGER WORRY ABOUT SLIPPING”
“After hip surgery, I was having difficulty getting in and out of my bath tub to take a shower. John from Access Niagara removed the tub and made the space into a beautiful shower with a built in seat and grab bars. I can now get in and out of the shower area with ease and no longer worry about slipping.”