The Prism C300 fixed ceiling lift is capable of lifting up to 300 pounds on a regular basis. As an entry level fixed lift, this unit is perfect for residential solutions. The unit is charged through a port in the hand control allowing the unit to stay on the track and not be removed. The strap length will work to transfer the client from bed to chair and back again.
Contact Access Niagara for a free in-home consultation or come to our showroom to try it for yourself.
Request a Quote
- WEIGHS SLIGHTLY OVER 5 LBS.
- TESTED TO ISO MEDICAL DEVICE STANDARDS (ISO Z-10535) FOR SAFE LIFT AND TRANSFERS
- AVERAGE LIFT SPEED OF 1.8 INCHES PER SEC
- CHARGING REQUIRED BETWEEN 1 TO 2 TIMES A WEEK (OVER 25 LIFT CYCLES AT 300 LBS. LOAD)
- AUDIO/VISUAL LOW BATTERY INDICATORS
- COLOR CODED BATTERY LIGHT INDICATES CHARGING REQUIRED; BATTERIES ALWAYS RETAIN ENOUGH POWER TO COMPLETE A TRANSFER.
- NEW LOWER COST TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATIVE DESIGN REDUCES COST OF OWNERSHIP
- DETACHABLE, QUICK CONNECT OPTION MAKES IT EASY TO TRANSFER THE C-300 BETWEEN LOCATIONS.
- STRAP LENGTH OF 72 INCHES ALLOWS WIDE LIFT RANGE WITHIN MOST 9 FOOT CEILING HEIGHT
- WEIGHT CAPACITY OF 300 POUNDS
“ACCESS NIAGARA HAS GIVEN US PEACE OF MIND”
” Our organization grew tired of searching for providers of services that we needed on an ongoing basis. John and Access Niagara provided us with the solutions that we needed. He is never one to say no when we have a request and will always find the right products and people to get the work done in a timely manner. The results of using John and Access Niagara has given us peace of mind and allowed us to do the work we need to do the help others. Thanks John “
Deepak Soni, Executive Director, Corbrook
“THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY HOME SAFER”
“I was having trouble getting up and down my stairs to my basement. My laundry and service panels were down there. With the help of John installing a stair lift to my basement, I am now able to access all levels of my home without the fear of falling. Thank you for making my home safer.”
“NO LONGER WORRY ABOUT SLIPPING”
“After hip surgery, I was having difficulty getting in and out of my bath tub to take a shower. John from Access Niagara removed the tub and made the space into a beautiful shower with a built in seat and grab bars. I can now get in and out of the shower area with ease and no longer worry about slipping.”